I don’t have time to write out a full blog post but I want to share a few quick notes I’ve taken at MOPS this year.
- If you are a parent, you are a leader. You will always be a leader.
- Put verses where you can soak them in. This is as simple as writing out a verse on a note card and sticking it at the kitchen sink, on the mirror, or on the door so you see it before you head out.
- Praise First!
- Don’t keep secrets from your spouse. Share EVERYTHING. There isn’t such thing as sharing too much in a marriage. I’ll devote a post to this later.
- Men, although they are tough on the outside, are fragile on the inside. Remember that, and treat them accordingly.
- It’s okay to want good things, but not more than we want to please the Lord.